Vitamin B12 Injection
The body needs enough B12 to create energy and optimize brain functioning. Vitamin B12 is an important nutrient within the body that assists with adequately forming red blood cells, replicating DNA, lowering homocysteine levels (which reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke), and forms myelin sheath that safeguards body’s nerve cells.
Injection is preferred over oral therapy due to the fact that without adequate enzymes and stomach acid, B12 from oral supplements and/or from food cannot be absorbed as well. With just one injection, it would be clear if B12 is required for future supplementations. Vitamin B12 is a water-based vitamin that can be easily eliminated from the body through urine if the body naturally has adequate levels. Therefore, there are very little risks involved with having a vitamin B12 injection.
Signs of low vitamin B12 levels include:
- Low energy and weakness/fatigue
- Numbness and tingling of the limbs (pins and needles)
- A sore tongue that has a red, beefy appearance
- Nausea or poor appetite
- Weak memory and concentration, confusion
- Light-headedness and dizziness
- Palpitations and rapid heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Weight loss
- Yellowish tinge to the skin and eyes
Talk to our Naturopathic Doctor for a customized treatment!
- New Patient B12 Injection
- 35 Min $75
- B12 Injection $25
- Free Consultation
- 15 Min Free